lördag 9 januari 2021

2021 A new beginning.

 So I was working on editing my blog this morning, when suddenly disaster struck. I went to grab a drink & when I got back my son was sitting by the computer aaannnnddddd he had somehow managed to erase about 2,5 years worth of blogposts, at first I got furious, then I tried to fix it & well for some reason blogger don´t have an option to restore deleted posts. I had a talk with my son who was very upset as he thought I was mad at him (which I was at first, but then I calmed down & realized I shouldn´t have left the computer when he was next to me). 

Me realizing what my son has done


So I decided to change the blog slightly. I removed a few old posts which probably won´t be of much interest & decided that I will focus more on what can be described as helpful posts for the gaming community.

So I will continue to add content about what I´m working on, just less frequent & add more content that will be helpful for tabletop-gamers, especially warhammer fantasy 5th edition gamers.



Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar